Party project

So I finally got my final piece finished but it took a while! my orignal final looked like this:

First Draft

So after some discussion and development it changed to this:

Final draft

I normally use acrylic on acrylic paper but it was suggested that I tried painting on wood to see how I found that surface. It was quite difficult to find some wood so I ended up using the back of some poundland chalk boards! I painted gesso on first to prime the wood and create a suface that the paint would grip to better:

painting board

 

 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s